Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

New trip search facility on the home page - Please feedback!

Anonymous
Wed, 04/08/2009 - 16:46

Some of the regular visitors to our site must have noticed a few new features cropping up on different pages of the site since the initial launch. We have come a long way since the launch and I must mention that none of it was possible without input from you all...the users of the site!

One such new development is the addition of trip search facility on the home page where you can search for your holiday by simply selecting country, activity or the dates of your holiday. (Cannot see the new search tool then Press CTRL + F5 and refresh the page!)

1) How does it compare to holiday search options available on the other sites.

2) Did you find your holiday easily?

3) Did it return the results you were expecting?

If you have any comments on this newly added trip search facility or on any of the functionality then please let us know by replying to this thread.

Thanks

Thu, 06/25/2009 - 10:55

Quicker and better. Can't comment on other sites - don't use them!

Anonymous
Thu, 08/27/2009 - 09:34

The filtering by grade of trip still needs some work on it.  It would be nice to have a minimum (or maximum) grade to allow filtering for all trips harder than that level. 

At present, I would need to perform several separate searches or see results for all trips.

Anonymous
Thu, 01/14/2010 - 09:04

I tried to look at the holiday I booked. Therefore I knew the exact departure date and country. Showshoeing in Poland 31 Jan - 7 Feb, but found nothing. Where did I go wrong?  I found it by going Winter Activity screen.

Anonymous
Fri, 01/15/2010 - 10:14

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue. It seems that our website has dropped all dates for Showsheoing in Poland trip for some reason and that is why your trip was not picked by the new search facility. We are looking at the issue and it will be fixed soon. It goes with out saying that it doesnot effect your booked holiday in anyway.

Glad that you know your way around the website and you managed to find the trip thorugh our Einter Activities pages.

Thanks again and I am sure you are in for an amazing adventure....

You recently looked at