Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Kenya Tanzania Adventure - Visa question

Fri, 04/03/2009 - 13:13

Just a quick question from a novice traveller!

For the Kenya and Tanzania adventure (AYK) what visas will I need to arrange?  (flying from the UK)

Thanks

Paul

Anonymous
Fri, 04/03/2009 - 13:51

if your only flying into kenya or Nairobi and spending most of your holiday in Tanzania you will be exempt from having a kenyan visa if you can show a Tanzanian visa and a return flight ticket i think.

Anonymous
Sat, 04/04/2009 - 07:46

I think you will need a visa for Kenya. As far as I am aware all UK visitors need one.

Its not a big deal, you just fill in a form at customs and pay $50. Tanzania is the same. You can get any visa at the airport whilst passing through customs

Anonymous
Mon, 04/06/2009 - 16:40

Hi Paul,

I will just add to the above answer. It is correct that you will need to purchase visas for bothKenya and Tanzania. You can purchase both of the visas in advance if you would like. We recommend Travocour - www.travcour.com. They will however charge a fee to arrange this. Otherwise you can get both visas on arrival at the borders - you fill in a straightforward form and pay at the border. There is a talk in a reduction in visa fees for Kenya but at present it is $50. The Tanzanian visa is also $50. Your guide will help with any questions when crossing the border and will assist with the forms if needs be.

Best regards,

Lesley

Anonymous

Can you tell me what the Day Trip from Moshi to the Kilmanjaro National Park includes?

Thanks,

Carol

You recently looked at