Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Hello out there!

Anonymous
Mon, 03/30/2009 - 20:16

Less than 2 weeks to go now!   If any of you are out there, email I'd be nice to hear from you!  Otherwise Ill see you at the airport!

Regards

Kirtan

Anonymous
Tue, 03/31/2009 - 03:55

Hi Kirtan -

Glad to find a fellow traveler here.  Yes, I'm booked for this trip and am counting down the days.  I'm Canadian and so am flying from Montreal on Thursday night and arriving at Marrakech on the Friday, giving me an extra day before I meet you and the rest of the group.

Cheers,  Mark

Anonymous
Sat, 04/04/2009 - 11:28

Nice to hear from you!  I need to go and get a few things today and start packing cos Im at work next week and dont want to leave it too late like I usually do!  I really need a break from work so it cant come soon enough.  Do you know any of the others in the group?

Regards

Kirtan

Anonymous
Wed, 04/08/2009 - 08:56

We're John & Chris (Father and son) escaping for Easter.  Wife and other son ski, we don't, so this is our treat.  Chris is at college studying animal management and particularly likes lizards.  Still need to pack - actually we still need to plan to pack!  And Chris doesn't come home from another jaunt until late Friday!  I guess I'll have to do it, and the washing, and the ....  ;-)  Roll on Saturday!

We arrive at Heathrow early from Manchester.

You recently looked at