Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Classic Tanzania

Anonymous
Mon, 03/30/2009 - 19:24

Hi,

This is my first trip with Exodus and also my first trip to Africa! I would be interested in hearing from those who are booked on this trip and from anyone that has gone before that. Any tips and insights would be appreciated.

Thanks

Anonymous
Fri, 07/17/2009 - 09:19

Hi Ken

We will also be on the trip. We have not done this particular trip before but have done safari and used exodus several times before. If this is as good as the previous we are in for a treat.

My advice would be to follow the trip notes advice. They are generally very good and answer most of the questions you tend to ask. I would also strongly recommend taking plenty of loo roll which always seems to be in short supply. Also take lots of batteries as you dont have electricity for charging.

Generally being out in the field, conditions are much more basic than a standard resort based holiday so go with an open mind, go with the flow and just enjoy a different experience.

Look forward to meeting you soon.

Best wishes

Martin and Carole

Anonymous
Tue, 07/21/2009 - 14:39

Hi MArtin And Carole,

Great to hear from you and thanks for the tips. I will definitley make sure I pack enough of both!!

Although this will be my first trip to Africa I have done a lot of camping over the years, so being in the field is not new to me and I am looking forward to it. After the safari I am heading for Zanzibar for a couple of days on the beach so I will get my resort fix there.

I am coming from Canada and arriving a dar early in Arusha, so I will be joining the tour at the hotel in the morning. looking forward to meeting you both.

Take care,

Ken

You recently looked at