Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

walking in Andalucia 31st May

Anonymous
Sat, 03/28/2009 - 16:24

Hey

I am single traveller planning on booking this trip soon its for the Andalucia trip departing 31st May and coming back 7th June. Would be great to chat to anyone else who might be going!

x

Anonymous
Fri, 05/08/2009 - 13:31

Hi Angela,

I'm already booked on!  Don't know anything about other travellers, no-one has responded to my admitedly rather lame forum post a couple of weeks ago.

Not sure what you want to know - I've never been with Exodus before so don't know what the usual age/gender mix of people on this type of holiday is.

Am happy to chat if you need any more info

Ann

Anonymous
Wed, 05/13/2009 - 20:41

Hello Angela and Ann.  I have also booked on this trip - it is my second with Exodus and on my own.  My last trip had an age range of mid thirties to early seventies with the majority between 40 and mid  fity.  It was not a single travellers trip so there were only 6 single travellers and the rest were couples.  However everyone was very friendly.

Dress code was very casual - it was winter.  Meals were taken together.  I appreciate a first trip alone can be daunting but it will be fine.

Anonymous
Sun, 05/17/2009 - 09:24

Hi,

I am booked on this trip. Not sure what to expect - not been on a walking holiday before. Does 'leisurely' mean that exactly? how strenuous is 'moderate' A little bit anxious now that all will be super fit racing over the terrain with me tailing behind. Looking forward to some sunshine for sure though.

Marie

Anonymous
Tue, 05/19/2009 - 20:00
Hi Guys,
I'm booked too for 31st May, first time with this tour company & 1st organized walking holiday .Sure it will be good , week in the sun , walking , good food & a few drinks. Might even get time by the pool to read my book with a glass of chilled cava!

Not been to this particular farmhouse / area , but I did stay one May north of Sevilla  in a converted farmhouse (Las Navezuelas - Cazalla de la Sierra), which was lovely & the walks enjoyable.

Super fit - NO , though I have done a couple of charity walks/treks in the past . However as that was a least 18 months ago, I have only chosen this trip as it had the word "Leisure", here's hoping!

Looking forward to meeting you all 

Wendy
Anonymous
Wed, 05/27/2009 - 08:02

Hello Ladies

I am going on this trip, I am amused you are all focussing on the leisurely aspect of the walking, I have been thinking about the "moderate" aspect and been out trying to get some practice in before next weekend.

Weather looks good.

See you Sunday

Catherine

You recently looked at