Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Discover Namibia - AZN

Anonymous
Wed, 03/25/2009 - 10:14

Anyone out there joining this trip?  Would be great to get to know a few names before we meet.

Anonymous
Thu, 04/02/2009 - 10:37

Hello!

I've just signed up for this trip and a good idea to make contact beforehand! With all the gloom of the credit crunch - two weeks of stunning scenery and wildlife will be perfect.

Cheers

Richard

Anonymous
Sun, 04/19/2009 - 20:47

Hello everyone.  Nine weeks to go.  AFRICA!  The name gives me a thrill.  I have already been to Kenya, Tanzania, and long ago to Zimbabwe.  This is my first time with Exodus, and I am hoping for good memories.  Looking forward to meeting you all.

Roger 

Anonymous
Mon, 04/27/2009 - 14:15

Hi,

I will also be there.  Definitely looking forward to it. 

Peter 

Anonymous
Sat, 05/16/2009 - 19:26

Afternoon Gents, good to hear a few names out there.

Only a month to go until the trip - can't wait.  It's going to be my first trip to 'Africa proper'.

Anonymous
Tue, 05/19/2009 - 16:41

have you had the email from Exodus about the flight changes?  Bit of a pain and as I have to travel from Holland, it's a good job I hadn't booked my AMS-LGW flights.

One month to go....

Anonymous
Thu, 05/21/2009 - 13:15

...Just had a phone call from Exodus to say the flights are now from Heathrow over to Frankfurt, then to Windhoek - bit annoying...but i guess all part of the adventure!!?

I didnt receive an email  and they've promised to resend - so if you haven't heard, suggest you give them a call as they're re - booking the flights.

cheers

Richard

Anonymous
Wed, 06/17/2009 - 10:37

I guess we will all meet up at the Gate for the BA flight to Frankfurt.    I will have the large Lowepro bag with a gold tag on the top.  Failing that does anyone know good bars at Frankfurt airport??

See you all on Saturday

Peter

You recently looked at