Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Anyone going to Cortina?

Anonymous
Tue, 03/24/2009 - 11:22

Hi there, I'm a 34yo single bloke who this year has decided to get off my arse and do something interesting for once. This holiday is going to be quite a few firsts for me, first time with Exodus, first time on my own, first time to Italy, first time in the mountains, in fact first time I've done anything like this before. I've alway wanted to go to the mountain though so I thought this sounded like fun (hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew though). Looking forward to the challenge though and meeting new people.

Anonymous
Sat, 03/28/2009 - 13:01

Hi Chris,

I'm also on this trip and really looking forward to it. I reckon we'll have a blast! I'm used to the hills, but like you, I haven't tried anything like this before. No worries, we'll be fine.

You must be the 6th person because Lindle, the Exodus sales rep, told me back in February that 2 (separate) couples had signed up after me. Great, there'll be a gang of us!

Cheers for now.

Anonymous
Sat, 04/04/2009 - 21:42

Hi, I've booked this too. It looks great. I've done some via ferrata in Switzerland but always wanted to go to the Dolomites. It looked complicated to do independently so thought I'd go with Exodus. Via ferrata is really good fun! Sounds like the weather is likely to be hot. I've had some horrible weather on holiday in the last few years so hoping for some sun this time! Looking forward to meeting you.

Anonymous
Thu, 04/16/2009 - 10:53

Hi Guys, I'm sure we will have a great week, you could't have chosen a better place.

Your leader 

You recently looked at