Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Masai and Gorillas

Anonymous
Mon, 03/23/2009 - 21:13

Is anyone else going on this trip leaving on the 29th May.

Mark & Dawn

Anonymous
Tue, 04/28/2009 - 09:59

Hi Mark and Dawn. Yes. I'll be joining you on this trip - very excited. I'm travelling on my own so am a littel skeptical that everyone else will be all 'coupled up' but having spoken to an Exodus rep apparently about 50% of people on these type of trips are solo travellers (although my sister did a similar trip with Exodus a few years ago and she has since told me that everyone there were in pairs!). Is  anyone else travelling on their own?

Vikki

Anonymous
Tue, 05/19/2009 - 15:33

Hello.  I am also on this trip and am travelling solo.  I am so excited that a very long held ambition is about to be realised.  I am travelling from London, are you?  I look forward to meeting up very soon.

Sue

Anonymous
Tue, 05/19/2009 - 21:30

Hi Sue. Glad to hear I won't be the only 'solo traveller!' Yes, I'll also be coming from London so thankfully a relatively short trip to Heathrow. Also, has anyone already got either their Kenyan/Uganda visas? I know we can get them when we arrive but I had hoped to get them earlier although I just don't envisage having enough time to get to the respective Embassys......don't know where the last month has gone since booking this trip, although I guess that's a good thing...not long now!

Anonymous
Tue, 05/19/2009 - 22:39

Hello Vikki, no I dont have my visas and dont intend to get them in UK.  Hopefully it wont be too cumbersome getting them on arrival.

Sue

Anonymous
Thu, 05/21/2009 - 19:29

Hi Vikki & Sue

Mark and I have not got our visas either and are hoping it will be easy when we get there. We are travelling from Chester hence we start to travel at lunch time  on friday.

Really looking forward to the trip - I cannot believe it has come around so quickly.

Dawn

Anonymous
Tue, 05/26/2009 - 16:33

Hi Dawn, Mark and Vicky

Not long to go now.  Glad to hear that I wont be the only one getting visas there.  Have you decided whether to get a single or double entry visa for Kenya?  I will be setting off from Dorset at about lunchtime so its going to be a long day.  But the excitement is mounting and I can't wait to get going. 

Sue

Anonymous
Thu, 05/28/2009 - 14:23

Hi All

I am just packing for tomorrow. I really cannot wait. Trying to make sure I remember everything we need without going mad on the packing. Not sure about the double entry visa into Kenya - I guess it will depend on how much time we have when we get back to see if it is worth it. See you all soon

Dawn

Anonymous
Thu, 05/28/2009 - 15:17

Hi.  I have just about done my packing and just hope that I've got it about right.  I will soon find out!  I am inclined not to go for a double entry visa for Kenya.  Looking at the timings and taking in to account the possibility of a late arrival from Kigali and an early check in for the London flight it seems to me that there wont be much time for a trip in to Nairobi.  If I've read the trip notes correctly we have to decide on a single or double entry visa on our first arrival.

see you very soon now

Sue 

Sue 

Anonymous
Thu, 05/28/2009 - 16:52

Hi all. Oh dear, you're all putting me to shame. Haven't had a spare minute this week, contemplate a late one in the office tonight and working tomorrow am! Will probably start packing tomorrow at 2pm....though so long as I remember my passport (which my last trip abroad I didn't.....long story) I should be ok.......fingers crossed. Looking forward to meeting everyone and will start to get excited when I have time tomorrow after I've said goodbye to an increasingly large pile of work. Bring on the holiday!

You recently looked at