Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Picos de Europa Trek

Anonymous
Mon, 03/23/2009 - 10:37

Hi - It would be great to hear from anyone else on this trip to Picos de Europa.  It's myself and my husband Richard.  Is anyone flying from Santander?

Anonymous
Mon, 03/23/2009 - 12:18

Oooops! 'flying TO Santander'

Anonymous
Mon, 04/20/2009 - 13:51

This isn't the same as the Picos Peaks and Gorges one, is it?  Code TSQ? That's the one I am going on.

Anna Yarrow Franks

Anonymous
Mon, 05/11/2009 - 00:50

Hi Chris and Richard, I'm going on this trip but flying from Manchester to Bilbao so probably will meet on the transfer bus or at Arenas. I'm travelling alone, my wife has booked this for me as a 50th birthday present while she stays at home to supervise eldest's GCSEs.

John

Anonymous
Thu, 05/14/2009 - 13:33

Hi John, Looking forward to meeting you there and what a great present for you! Chris

Anonymous
Sat, 05/16/2009 - 20:20

Hi all - myself and partner Paul will be joining you on the trip which is also a 50th birthday present for me - so there may be some celebrating to be done.

We're flying from Stansted and would be intrigued to know as to how you managed to arrange a flight from Manchester (as we are in north east Lancs!).

Anyone else flying from Stansted?

Anonymous
Sun, 05/17/2009 - 18:36

Hi Judith,

I booked flights on Opodo with Lufthansa via Dussledorf out and Frankfurt back to Bilbao; bit of a wait in Germany between flights but overall I reckoned no worse than trying to get to Stanstead from here and I return back without much of a journey on arrival. To get the cheapest option I'm staying the Sat night in Bilbao and coming back Sunday. Hope the weather picks up a bit before the weekend!

John

Anonymous
Wed, 05/20/2009 - 18:13

Hi All

Richard and I will be flying from Stanstead to Santander, so will be looking forward to meeting others at the hotel.  Hope you have a good journey John and maybe we will see some others at Stanstead too.  Chris

You recently looked at