Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

AOG Thai Indochina Grand Tour

Anonymous
Fri, 03/20/2009 - 14:43

I am travelling from Manchester on Friday, 17th July to connect with this trip on the Sunday. I can't wait. 

I would love to hear from anyone else who has already done this trip or is doing the trip;

Jackie Smith

Anonymous
Tue, 03/24/2009 - 18:51

Hi Jackie,

I have just booked onto the trip today (10th person) and am very excited. Just thought I would introduce myself and say hi...

Helen

Anonymous
Thu, 03/26/2009 - 21:21

Hi Helen

If you receive this message twice sorry!  It is great to hear from you and it will be even better to meet you in July. 

July seems ages away and I don't want to wish my life away, but I am so excited and can't wait. I just love holidays.

Have you travelled with Exodus before and have you been to South East Asia?

Jackie Smith

Anonymous
Wed, 04/01/2009 - 20:12

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for your mail. I know what you mean about wishing your life away...seems such a long time to wait but it looks fantastic doesn't it!

I have been with Exodus a few times, Morocco, South America and this time last year to India to see tigers, what about you?

It is nice to dream during those dull moments at work - I keep logging on to look at the photos on the site.

Look forward to meeting you too,

Helen

Fri, 04/10/2009 - 21:35

Hi Jackie
We are booked on this trip and are flying from Heathrow on the 18th.  we were the last to book so the trip is now full.  We visited Peru last September with Exodus (APX 836) and have camped in the Western US National Parks.  looking forward to the trip and to meeting you.

Brian and Judy Kite 

Anonymous
Sat, 04/11/2009 - 14:04

It is good to hear from you Brian and Judy.  So far one other person has been in touch so if my maths are correct there are another 12 travellers.  It will be good to meet everyone on the 18th July.  I am travelling independantly from Manchester so fingers crossed I will catch up with you on the 18th July.  Take Care

Jackie Smith

Wed, 04/15/2009 - 23:54

Hi Jackie
Looking forward to meeting you in Bangkok - Hope the unrest doesn't start up again. 
We went to the Vietnam Embassy today to get our visas.  We will get the ones for Laos and Cambodia at the boarders.
regards
Brian 

Wed, 04/15/2009 - 23:54

Hi Jackie
Looking forward to meeting you in Bangkok - Hope the unrest doesn't start up again. 
We went to the Vietnam Embassy today to get our visas.  We will get the ones for Laos and Cambodia at the boarders.
regards
Brian 

Anonymous
Tue, 04/21/2009 - 22:44

Hi all,

I am also going on this trip- really looking forward to it- should be a great summer! July will be here before we know it!

Jenny

Anonymous
Mon, 04/27/2009 - 13:55

I am travelling from Heathrow on the 18th and am very exctited about it too : ) I have not travelled with Exodus before but my friend Nicola (who is also coming) has done so and always rated her experiences very highly : ) Used On The Go last summer on a trip from Kenya to Capetown and loved every second of it. Look forward to meeting you all.

Susanna

Mon, 04/27/2009 - 14:05

Good to hear from you Susanna (and Nicola). Now we know 7 of the 16 in the party.  I am well tuned to my feminine side - I'm doing the Playtex Moon Walk in May (26.2 miles starting in Hyde Park) and will be wearing my bra - but wonder if are there any chaps going on this trip? 

Briank

Mon, 04/27/2009 - 14:06

oops! I meant any OTHER chaps, of course!

Briank

Anonymous
Sat, 05/23/2009 - 11:36

Hi Everyone

I have just paid my balance so I will be eating bread and jam until July (only kidding).  

I would like to know if anyone is having the Japanese Encephalitis vacination. It cost approx £140 which is alot.  I can't seem to get a definite answer from anyone. What do you all think.

By the way Brian there are other blokes on this trip so don't worry.

Jackie Smith

Anonymous
Wed, 06/10/2009 - 16:24

Hi everyone, am I person 8 or 9 on the trip? Looking forward to meeting you all.

Jo

Anonymous
Wed, 06/10/2009 - 21:03

Hi Jo

I think the trip is full, which I think means there are 16 of us.  Looking forward to meeting you

Jackie

Anonymous
Fri, 06/26/2009 - 21:20

Alas, you can sleep easy , there are some men going. I'm making my annual pilgrimage down south to fly from Heathrow. A friend who I met on a previous Exodus trip to Tibet ( Steve ) will be joining me. I'd like to think I'm in touch with my femanine side, having the pleasure of working in a school full of women.

Hope that helps your little murder mystery puzzle.

Mike

Anonymous
Wed, 07/08/2009 - 10:19

Hi guys!

Just thought I would drop you all a line to say how excited I am! Finish up in school today and it is just beginning to hit home that I am off on Saturday week : ) Is everybody ready to go??

Susanna

Wed, 07/08/2009 - 20:30

Thanks, Mike - Looking forward to meeting you and Steve - and all the others.

We have just had our inoculation boosters and started the malaria tablets, so it must be getting close. Just currency to work out and we are all set.

Brian and Judy

Briank

You recently looked at