Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Mont Blanc

Anonymous
Sun, 03/08/2009 - 19:46

Hi, I'm thinking of doing a trip to Mont Blanc this summer and would like some advice pretty please on which is the best one to do! I'm travelling alone for the first time and I think I'm reasonably fit so not too scared of the walking!

Mon, 03/23/2009 - 15:26

Hi Cathy,

A great introductory trip is the 'Mont Blanc Highlights' - Trip code TWN.  You get to stay in a lovely catered chalet with hot tub and sauna and most of your meals are included!  This means that you can walk each day without having to lug all your stuff with you and get to focus on enjoying the walks and taking in the spectacular scenery.  If you are looking for something a little longer and tougher there is a 2 week version either camping (TWB) or staying in hotels and pensions en route (TWO).  These are point to point treks taking in even more of this stunning mountain range.    You will quickly get to know the other group members as these trips are perfects for those travelling alone.  If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact one of our sales team.

Happy Travelling!

You recently looked at