Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

New to Exodus

Anonymous
Sat, 02/28/2009 - 19:37

Hi everyone, hoping to go on my first trip with exodus this year, can't decide where and need some help?

Wed, 03/04/2009 - 10:22

Hi Sabina,

With over 400 trips to choose from you perhaps need to ask yourself what you want to do on holiday rather than where you want to go. Do you want to trek amongst breathtaking mountain scenery and perhaps bag a peak? Or explore a country on two wheels on a cycling trip? If this sounds too energetic we have plenty of leisurely trips. You can discover fascinating culture or history, taste exotic food or enjoy superb game viewing on a safari.

Your budget and dates of travel may also affect suggestions of destinations to visit. Feel free to contact one of our experienced sales consultants who will be able to fire your imagination. You can telephone on 0845 330 6008 or email sales@exodus.co.uk Between us we've probably been there so can give a first hand account!

Anonymous
Wed, 06/03/2009 - 10:21

Hi Sabina - its my first trip this year too - take a look at the multigrade trips - I'm going on one to Austria - it looks so flexible - perfect for the first trip!

You recently looked at