Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

AEJ - Petra and the Pyramids

Anonymous
Wed, 02/25/2009 - 17:34

Just thought I'd say hi to those going - think there's 6 of us on the trip last count. Trying to work out how cold it will get camping in the desert?! Are you all leaving from Heathrow?

Jos

Anonymous
Thu, 02/26/2009 - 08:24

Hi Jos
Me and my friend Susanne are going on this trip, we are leaving from heathrow on the exodus recommended flights.
I think it might be quite cold in the desert, we are taking 3 season sleeping bags, and will sleep in our jumpers if we need to!! But then warm in the day, quite difficult to pack for!!

Anonymous
Thu, 02/26/2009 - 09:17

Hi, I'm coming too and leaving from Heathrow. Getting quite excited now! There were 6 on the trip when I booked, so we're at least up to 7 now.

Peter

Anonymous
Tue, 03/03/2009 - 12:58

good to hear from you guys - not long to go now - counting down the days whilst sitting at work...! :)

Anonymous
Wed, 03/04/2009 - 13:26

yes not long to go and I must get organised! It would be good to meet up with you guys at the airport - does anyone know a suitable meeting place?

Anonymous
Fri, 03/06/2009 - 17:53

hi guys! last day at work - hurrah!! :)

dont know heathrow T1 very well - but i will try and look for exodus bags and bag-tags!!

if it helps - i've got a blonde ponytail and red rucksac!! - see how many of me you can spot b4 you get the real me!! best of luck! see you all soon!

You recently looked at