Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Cycling the Cape 6 March

Anonymous
Wed, 02/18/2009 - 14:46

Hi there

Anyone cycling the Cape, departure date 6 March? Very excited about the trip and would be great to hear from any other travellers, and also the lady who I will be sharing with!

So looking forward to it.

My latest posts

Anonymous
Fri, 02/20/2009 - 14:23

Hi Charlotte.
I fly out to Cape Town Wed 4th which will give me 2 days to look around before the main tour group arrive on Sat. My name is Dawn. This is my third trip. Last year it was Vietnam and Laos, Kerala the year before. One other fellow traveller from Vietnam also joining me on this trip, name of Matthew. Are you managing to get plenty of cycling in to build up those legs? I live in Froggatt, Hope Valley. How about you? When do you fly out? Kind Regards, Dawn

Anonymous
Fri, 02/20/2009 - 14:58

Hi Dawn

Great to hear from you! I fly out on Fri 6. This will be my first trip with Exodus, although I have well and truly got the bug having cycled around Cuba with Explore at Christmas (the best holiday I have ever been on) and am booked for another cycling one this coming Christmas to Vietnam/China/Cambodia with 2 fellow Cuba holiday friends. So very interested to hear about your travels in Vietnam. Have you booked the sharing option for this trip? If so I think we may be roommates (I don't snore by the way!) As far as the cycling 'training'...my daily commute into work is about a 12 mile round trip (I live in North London and work in West London) but have recently (in mad panic) joined a cheap gym on my way into work where I have been doing some extra cycling, namely the 'hill' option on a stationary bike. How about you? So excited about the trip now, looking forward to meeting you.

With best wishes - Charlotte

Anonymous
Fri, 02/20/2009 - 19:11

Hi Charlotte - I work from home so have to rely on rides out but have a fairly flexible day so if weather permits I can usually get off for an hour or so. I originate from North London - Wood Green - where are you? I did not sign up for single occ so it looks like we'll be room mates. SO glad to hear you don't snore - me neither. I'm 48 by the way. Look forward to meeting you too ...............Dawn

Anonymous
Mon, 02/23/2009 - 17:02

Hi Dawn

I live in Islington and am 41 (but don't act it a lot of the time) I used to Live in Wood Green, many years ago when I was at art college!

Looking forward to some sunshine and of course the wine tasting!

Charlotte

Anonymous
Sun, 03/01/2009 - 17:36

Hi there, my husband and myself are flying out to Cape Town on the 5th March and joining the tour a couple of days later. We live in the East Lothian, Scotland and in the past have organised our own tours, so this is the first with Exodus. We have plenty of hills around here so we have been trying to keep fit inspite of the snow and frost.

Anonymous
Mon, 03/02/2009 - 16:20

Hi Folks, had fun with Dawn on the chilly Laos trip so we decided to meet up again on this Cape one. Haven't been on me bike since cycling Rajasthan with Exodus in October but should be OK. Looking forward to meeting everybody!

You recently looked at