Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Anyone else on AUB CUBA: LA ISLA GRANDE departing on Sun 26 Apr

Wed, 02/11/2009 - 17:08

Hurrah this trip is now guaranteed (having had to rebook from the previous 2 departures because they didn't make the minimum numbers) .... so anyone else going to Cuba on this date ?

Nigel W

My latest posts

Anonymous
Tue, 03/24/2009 - 23:17

Hi Nigel,

I'll be on this trip but because of booking late I won't be arriving until later on in the evening of the 26th (after flying via Amsterdam). Really looking forward to it - glad for you that it's going ahead - must be frustrating to have your trip cancelled. Looks like it's a full house too as I think I got the last place. See you in Havana!!!

John

Anonymous
Tue, 04/14/2009 - 03:55

Booked this tour in mid-February when it was already confirmed (my wife and I then went on a different trip in the same Florida/Caribbean area in late February but I'll be on my own for this one).  As I am from Western Canada, I'm wondering if any others in the group will be from outside Britain.  We have mostly travelled independently over the years, but we have done two organized tours with other companies.

Seems like I will arrive before the group flight so will likely make my own way to the hotel (I was going to join the group at the airport but then the group flight time changed).  I look forward to meeting the rest of the crew.

Wayne H

Anonymous
Mon, 04/20/2009 - 12:14

Hi guys - just replied on here but not sure it actually posted so this may come through twice!

I'll be there for 16 days in the sunshine! Am on the group flight from Gatwick after paying a huge flight supplement for the last seat on the plane....am probably sat on the wing or something!

Look forward to meeting you - either on the flight, or in Havana

Emily

You recently looked at