Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Trails of Borneo departing 4th April

Anonymous
Mon, 02/09/2009 - 17:40

Hello! Is anyone reading this going on this trip? My husband and I are getting quite excited as the trip draws near, which is just as well, as it's helping us get through the jabs...

Anonymous
Fri, 03/20/2009 - 12:00

Hi there. Yes my wife (Jennie) and I are travelling on this trip. Fortunately we have all the jabs I think and just have to decide about malaria tablets (visit to nurse on Monday). Tony

Anonymous
Sun, 03/22/2009 - 21:17

Hello!  I'm coming with my girlfriend Eva, from Nottingham. We're all jabbed up but still have to pick up our Malarone. Getting very excited now and just checking the lists to ensure we've got all we need. It'll be a first proper outing for our new camera. Looking forward to seeing you at Heathrow, and perhaps getting to know you a bit beforehand here...

Anonymous
Sat, 03/28/2009 - 20:35

It'll be the first proper outing for our camera, too. We finally decided to replace our old 2 mega-pixel one! My husband (Ed) and I are in our mid-late twenties and both work in physics/engineering research at the University of Southampton. It's the first time we're going on a holiday like this, and we've had very little chance to do any training (despite good intentions), so we're crossing our fingers that our natural fitness levels will be sufficient! Last two jabs on Monday...

Anonymous
Wed, 04/01/2009 - 08:30

I am mid-30s and eva is in her late 20s and we are from Notttingham, also at University here, in medicine and genetics.  I have done a few treks before but it is the first for Eva. We've been trying to get a bit fitter too, right now getting our last bits of kit together and trying (with difficulty) to concentrate on the day-job.

Anonymous
Fri, 04/03/2009 - 19:33

Hi - Jennie & I may be a year or two older than you guys but have done a few trips before. This one has the longest trip notes I've seen and looks amazing so quite excited. I've got a new(ish) camera too so expect lots of geeky camera talk - good for getting off to sleep. See you tomorrow.

You recently looked at