Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Lapland Adventure and Icehotel (CSI) departing next Sunday (8th)

Anonymous
Mon, 02/02/2009 - 12:15

Anyone else going on this trip a little nervous??  Am travelling by myself and haven't really done much snow based stuff (xcept for some skiing lesons in NZ last year - where I have to admit I was a bit like Bambi)...   Also just checked the weather and apparently its going to get down to -21 towards the end of the week but will feel like -38!!!!   How many fleeces is everyone taking??

If anyone else is going on their own and would like to meet up somewhere in Stockholm airport and go for a beer during the 5 hour wait for the connecting flight please drop us a line, as no doubt I'll be bored to tears.  email is claire.chapman@beazley.com

Cheers!

Claire.

Anonymous

Hi, I'm doing this trip with my partner Dorian.

I've not done any snow activities, he's been skiing but that was over 20 years ago.

Happy to meet up in Stockholm we are on the SK532 flight from heathrow which arrives at 17:25.

regards
Maria

Anonymous
Wed, 02/04/2009 - 20:57

Hi Maria, I'm on that flight too so will no doubt see you in one of the queues!! My mobile is 07816121653. So feel free to give us a text if you and Dorian would like to join me for a beer before we catch the flight to Kiruna.

Maybe see you Sunday!!

C.

You recently looked at