Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

HIghlights of Peru & |The Galapagos

Sat, 01/31/2009 - 14:26

Daphne & I are booked on this trip with friends (another couple, all in our early 50's).  At the last count there was a total of nine of us booked so it would be good to hear from any one else that's going.  We're all from Crowthorne in Berkshire, taking the flight from Heathrow on 16/4, via Houston. This will be our fourth Exodus trip, with no complaints so far... and so we're looking forward to another fantastic and exciting holiday with them.  We'd love to hear from anyone elsle booked on the same trip or anyone who has already been.

Anonymous
Mon, 03/30/2009 - 12:56

Hi Alan,

I booked to join this trip last week.  This will be my first trip with Exodus, so I'm really excited.  I'm on the flight from Heathrow too.  Look forward to meeting your group - though I'm not at my best at 6:30am! 

Cheers, 

Linda, 

Anonymous
Fri, 04/10/2009 - 14:54

Lawrie and I booked this trip months ago, and are somewhat surprise to realise it is now nearly time to go! Trying to decide what combination of clothing to pack for the different conditions is a puzzle. We live in New Forest and will drive up to Heathrow for the Houston fligh on Thursday morning. We're looking forward to meeting the other members of the party (10 I was told) and to all that the holiday has to offer.  Sue Draper

Anonymous
Sun, 04/12/2009 - 08:08

Hello

David and I are really excited about this adventure, I can't believe we're nearly ready to go. Looking forward to meeting everybody on Thursday. We are also flying from Heathrow. I checked out the first hotel on internet and I am looking forward to that first small glass of something when we arrive.

Anne

You recently looked at