Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Dynamic Thailand - Interested in meeting those going

Anonymous
Fri, 01/30/2009 - 18:08

Hi!  My boyfriend and I are going on the trip and I am interested in meeting anyone going beforehand.  I saw that Willow had posted for this trip but I could not see where to reply to his/her thread.

Anonymous
Fri, 01/30/2009 - 20:06

Hi there

(It's Willow) We are going on this trip with another couple of friends who we met on a trip to Kerala.

We have organised our own flights, arrv. via Qatar airways at 7.10am and hope we can get in to hotel early. What flight are you on ? Have you been with Exodus / Thailand before ? What are you looking forward to ?

Look forward to meeting you / talking again.

Anonymous
Mon, 02/02/2009 - 19:46

Apologies if you get this twice. First time I have been on this. Really excited about the trip now. Counting the days. I am travelling alone but past experiences have been great. I live in Ashford Middlesex and work in Staines so nice and handy for Heathrow.

Anonymous
Fri, 02/13/2009 - 18:11

Hi Willows and Elaine...you may not get this before you leave but we will see you in Bangkok on Sunday. My name is Candice and my boyfriend traveling with me is Jonathan. We are flying in on Cathay Pacific from Canada and will arrive at the hotel early. Look forward to meeting you.

You recently looked at