Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Anyone going to Iceland

Anonymous
Mon, 01/26/2009 - 15:47

Hi there we are off on the Iceland trip dept 8th March is there anybody else on this trip.
Its are 1st time to Iceland and our 1st time going to a cold place!!!! God know how many times I will say its to cold in a day!

Anonymous
Mon, 02/16/2009 - 11:29

Hi Kate

I'm on the same trip. I'm really looking forward to it. Never been to Iceland before. But have done a trip before to a 'cold place', so hopefully i'm ok with the cold. Although, i think i'll probably do my fair share of complaining about the temperature.

Anonymous
Tue, 02/17/2009 - 15:37

We are staying on after the last day to fit in a few more days so we are there till the wednesday. We are making the most of it cos its are last trip on our own cos we have got a two year old little girl and I think she will be getting wise to us going away without her!! Its me and my huddy Rich thats going and we cant wait to see some real snow its crap round us, we are in Worksop North Notts.
Getting excited now got the final joining info today.

Fri, 02/20/2009 - 14:19

Hi there I have just confirmed my place on this trip too! The prospect of it being cold isn't worrying me too much just yet but we'll see closer to the time. Really looking forward to it, I've never been to Iceland either but I've wanted to go for a long time. Had some annual leave to use up in March so thought, why not!

Andy, in Manchester

You recently looked at