Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Undecided travels in 09

Anonymous
Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:18

Well i have decided upon my first 3 choices of locations to travel to next July/August..kind of, im looking seriously at the Zambia and Nambia treks and safaris, both of which will be in excess of 1,600 of your great british pound, but if money wasn't a problem, i would have different choices, first of which being the polar expeditions and the mountainous treks in Canada in the Rockies, which are about 500-800 pound more (sorry the pound sign doesn't work on my keyboard), so do i become more skint for the months im saving and go to somewere i have always wanted to go, or pay less and go to somewere arguably as nice but as my second options?

Some more questiosn i have are:

1. I will be traveling on my own in a group, meaning no companion, friend, zilch! Has anyone on here done that yet? Whats the cameradre linke and is there any problems doing so?

2. Whats the latest i can book a trip and have a garuenteed place, for example if a trip ran from 1st July to 16 July, can i pay in May or June?

3. Can i reserve a place on trips?

4. As a photographer, i will obviosuly be taking my camera, are most of the trips OK for me to do this, mainly lookking at the Canadian rockies, Zambian, Nambia and Morroco trips?

I tryed to ask these questions by email via the contact links to the staff but i go no reply, so im sorry if it's in the wrong thread!

I hope to hear from someone soon.

Anonymous
Thu, 01/22/2009 - 15:54

Hi George,

We take all bookers on our trips whether they be singles, couples or friends booking together. On average we get half of our trips with single bookers and the other half are couples/friends. Please don't be worried about booking on your own as there will plenty of others in the same boat! We do not have forced single supplements on most of our trips either unless you would particularly like you own room. Only then would you pay a single supplement. If you are happy to share with another passenger, always of the same sex, then there is nothing extra to pay. Generally speaking, we find that most groups seem to get along very well!

I'd advise you to book as soon as possible. All our trips are subject to flight and hotel availability, so its difficult to say when the latest date that you could book would be.

We can offer to hold places for up to a week for you. We'd need your name (as per your passport), and your contact address and phone number to do this. After a week, we'd ask you to pay the 10% deposit, (or the full balance if the trip was within 8 weeks of departure).

Its suitable for you to take a camera on all of our trips so get snapping!

You recently looked at