Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Anybody else going on this trip?

Anonymous
Tue, 12/16/2008 - 13:30

I am travelling out by myself so I am feeling a little nervous about the propspect. From reading all the reviews though the trip sounds absoultely fantastic and I canot help but also feel excited. I have not been to Africa since 96 when I worked for a charity out in Uganda and I know it will be amazing to go back. Whilst the areas visited will be different if my past experiences are anything to go by I am sure my fellow travellers will love Uganda.

Anonymous
Tue, 12/30/2008 - 12:02

Hi Sharon

I´m also on this trip with my wife (Tavinha). We know quite well the south part of Africa but is the first time that we visit those countries. We use to travel by ourselves and is the first time that we participate with a group. It will be a good trip, for sure.

Regards

Joao

Rob
Mon, 01/05/2009 - 14:55

My wife and I are going. We've been on plenty of trips with people travelling by themselves and you shouldn't feel nervous at all. This is our first Exodus trip but we've done a few with Explore. My wife, Sharon has been to Kenya before and I've been to South Africa 3 times but by ourselves. Just got our holiday cash today. Was also looking at the weather, showery in Rwanda and Uganda but sunny in Kenya. Really looking forward to the whole trip. See you all on Friday/Saturday!

You recently looked at