Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Annapurna Circuit

Mon, 12/08/2008 - 16:00

OK, somebody had to post the first message!! Hello to any fellow travellers on the Annapurna Circuit 6th March.

Steve & Ann

Anonymous
Wed, 01/21/2009 - 17:56

There are 4 of us on this trip.
looking forward to meeting you
CAROL BUCHAN

Mon, 01/26/2009 - 10:04

Hi Carol-a reply at last!! I thought there wiould be a few out there as the trip is full. Have you been to Nepal before? We did the Gokyo & Everest trip in 2007 with Exodus. (see pic of Everest from Gokyo Ri on the left) Great scenery, terrific guides and the total madness of Kathmandu.
Really looking forward to returning to Nepal-less than 6 weeks to go, and counting.

Anonymous
Sun, 02/01/2009 - 09:41

Hi Steve-2 of us have been before-looking forward to a change of scenery.
The other 2 have done the Inca Trail.
Not looking forward to the cold and the loos.
CAROL

Wed, 02/04/2009 - 12:13

Hello again Carol. Thanks for the reminder about the loos-that's made my day!
Any more trekkers out there??

Anonymous
Sun, 02/22/2009 - 20:19

Hi Steve, Ann and Carol. I'm Nancy and am travelling with a friend. This will be my first trek so really excited. Have waited a long time to do something like this. Look forward to seeing you all on the 6th. Nancy

Wed, 02/25/2009 - 10:03

Hello Nancy (& friend) and any others booked on this trip out there. Looking forward to meeting you all, and enjoying the delights of Nepal,

Steve & Ann

Anonymous
Sat, 02/28/2009 - 09:06

Hi all, I'm travelling on my own and this is my first trek so bit nervous. It's something I've always wanted to do and I'm sure it will be fantastic. Looking forward to meeting you all - Tina

Anonymous
Mon, 03/02/2009 - 11:39

Hi Tina, It's good to know that there will be a few novices on the trip! I've seen a few photos of what we're letting ourselves in for but it's going to be amazing. See you at the airport. Nancy

Anonymous
Thu, 03/05/2009 - 19:46

venetia

After  spending  15 minutes  logging into this message board thought I had better say something.Iam Nancy's friend from twickenham, Looking  forward with a bit of trepidation to this trek. Hopefully it won't be too hard. Never been to Nepal before but India in 1974.

You recently looked at