Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Tigers and Cricket Tour with Paul

Tue, 11/04/2008 - 10:33

Would love to hear from fellow travellers going on this trip - with Paul Goldstein. 

It's getting close!

Jackie

Anonymous
Thu, 12/18/2008 - 16:50

Well hello there Jackie!!

Final trip notes have arrived from Paul today - how exciting - lets get Christmas over and we will be on our way!  Can't wait.

Jill

Thu, 12/18/2008 - 18:01

...and hello back to you too!

Yep got mine today too. Have you been practising your cricket!!!

Jackie

Anonymous
Thu, 12/18/2008 - 19:35

oh yes -I'm silly mid off!ll

jill

X

Anonymous
Fri, 12/19/2008 - 16:49

Really getting excited about the trip now.  I hope Paul doesn't think I can play cricket - blind as a bat and very slow - I think I will be more use as the cuddly mascot!!

Nice to hear from fellow travellers.

Gill

Anonymous
Fri, 12/19/2008 - 17:10

Another Gill - how nice - look forward to meeting you - cricket - no - played at school (a very long time ago!!) and always got bored with it unless I was bowling or batting - but don't tell Paul!!

T'other Jill

Anonymous
Sun, 12/21/2008 - 16:37

We don't know ANYTHING about cricket but looking forward to another trip with Paul. Has anyone been to India before?? Any tips ? ( not to include any mention of cricket ! )

Hazel and Richard

Anonymous
Sun, 12/21/2008 - 18:40

Hello Hazel & Paul - join the club - cricket - played it at school years ago (not saying how many!!) so not my favourite sport!

No - I haven't been to India before, but Jackie has.  I went to Masai Mara with Paul and Jonathen Scott last year.  I have also been to Namibia and worked as a volunteer with Cheetah Conservation Fund, which was amazing.  Can't wait for India now - I am sure it is going to be brilliant.

Look forward to meeting you both.

Jill

Anonymous
Sun, 12/21/2008 - 18:42

Sorry - my last message should have been addressed to Hazel & Richard

Anonymous
Sun, 12/28/2008 - 08:28

Hi Hazel & Richard

Looking forward to meeting everyone.  I was in India in February and Bandhavgarh was unbelievably cold in the early mornings, so I will taking clothes that I can layer, gloves as well. 

I don't know how unusual it was but I'm not taking any chances.

Gill

Mon, 12/29/2008 - 20:56

.....not cricket !!

Hello to Gill and Hazel and Richard!!

Not long now - thanks Gill for confirming the cold bit - I went later, Feb/Mar time (2005) and it was chilly in the mornings but it did warm up during the day. Layers it is then!  

Guess we need to take something for the train journeys too! Also Jill has found out that we would be better off taking sterling and not travellers cheques etc.

I also travelled to Kenya with Paul and Jonathon back in March - that's where Jill and I met!

Anyone else got any good tips?!?!

see you all soon!!

Jackie

Anonymous
Wed, 12/31/2008 - 09:26

Do we need anti malarials or are the mossies frozen at that time of year??

H and R

You recently looked at