Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Climate in Vietnam

Anonymous
Fri, 10/31/2008 - 18:47

Hi there, Just wondering if anyone who has travelled thorugh Vietnam in November could give some information on what to expect in terms of climate and temperatures. I know it varies depending where you are. How cold does it get in the mountains just North of Hanoi? Planning my holiday wardrobe which is a bit of a challenge.

Malin

Sat, 08/15/2009 - 20:31

Hi Malin

I hope you packed the right clothes in the end!  I am off to Vietnam this November (Vietnam Adventure) so was hoping you might be able to give some first hand advice now about what to pack..?

Cindy

Anonymous
Thu, 08/27/2009 - 11:07

I would suggest packing 1 warm top/fleece and and a warm hat as they do get snow North of Hanoi in December-January, however as with a lot of places its difficult to predict exactly how cold it will get. As soon as you start heading south it gets warmer and south of Hue its always hot and humid, with Saigon being the hottest place you will visit on the trip.

Nick- trip manager

Anonymous
Sun, 11/15/2009 - 00:39

Cindy and Malin - good to know I am not alone in puzzling over this one.  Thanks for the response Nick and I will definitely follow your advice.  Look forward to meeting you Cindy as think we are on the same trip.

You recently looked at