Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

anything really

Anonymous
Fri, 10/24/2008 - 14:01

just to say myself (steve) , gavin and two friends phil & darren looking

fwd to the trip. we are also raising a bit of cash for some new eqipment

or to help kids generally at a local autism centre in kesgrave (thats in suffolk),

cash injected straight to the centre ,not funnelled into charity headquarters to dissapear.

anyway, any one else on this trip please post in who, what, where, why etc

be nice to know a bit about our group b4 we set off,

Anonymous
Tue, 01/27/2009 - 15:57

Hi Steve, Gavin, Phil, and Darren --

I'm looking forward to it too! I'm from California and traveling alone. First visit to Africa.

Randy

Anonymous
Wed, 02/04/2009 - 10:07

hey randy be good to meet you and share this
wonderful adventure together, into soccerball and
ashamed to say a big man u fan.

Anonymous
Thu, 02/05/2009 - 17:16

Just a quick hello to the 'tractor'boys from Suffolk and 'Beachboy' Randy - last one to book this trip and probably the oldest (Retrired) For me its another one of those must do things to tick off the list. Will be disappointed if I cant push on from Gillmans Point and make Uhuru. That last day will be a big challenge but altitude sickness could affect any of us - fingers crossed! See you at the airport - Im the one with the grey hair!

Cheers

Patrick (Norwich City supporter)

Anonymous
Mon, 02/09/2009 - 15:01

"NOT LONG NOW" really looking forward to this, trained really hard this last month gonna start taking things a liitle slower now. As for the Norwich v Ipswich thing I'm a Man Utd season ticket holder and have red tinted glasses......!
I have a great sense of humour and reaaly enjoy a good banter so lets all crack on have a good giggle and pop a bottle of champers at the summit......

Gavin

Anonymous
Tue, 02/17/2009 - 21:25

Hi all. This is paul the other rotherham boy traveling with tom. Really looking forward to the trip now. My training peaked in 1997... so who knows if i'll make but it wont be for lack of determination. Gutted about the swedish dream but there is always the chance of bumping into cheryl cole. Keep the faith boys. See ya soon!

Anonymous
Thu, 02/19/2009 - 16:32

Spoke to Kai at Exodus to find out who the last 4 are.
....'a married couple in their 60s, a female in her mid thirties and one other guy'. So I was right - its a Swedish 'Abba' tribute band to entertain us en route!
Hello to the new boys from Rotherham. See you all soon

You recently looked at