Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Making contact with other cyclists

Anonymous
Fri, 09/12/2008 - 15:29

Hi,

My name is Eric and I am traveling alone to Kerala in January 2009 on the cycle tour. I would like to make contact with others on th etrip before we depart. Hope to hear from you soon.

Eric

Anonymous
Wed, 12/24/2008 - 00:44

Hi I'm Jo and also going solo on this trip.  I have never travelled with Exodus before and have just received the final details so am starting to get excited! Not looking forward to the early start at Heathrow.  Let me know if you want to meet up at the airport on the day

Anonymous
Wed, 12/24/2008 - 11:30

Hi my name is Paul and Nicky and myself are on the Kerala Tour also. We are really looking forward to it and are full of high expectations having been recommended this trip by some fellow Exodus cyclists we met in Cuba last year.

Anonymous
Thu, 12/25/2008 - 03:20

Hi Jo,

I'm flying into Heathrow Friday morning and staying in a local hotel.  Meeting in the airport on Saturday would be great.  Please e-mail me and we can make arrangements to meet then.  My e-mail is Spandexcrusader@embarqmail.com.  Looking forward to the ride.

Eric 

Anonymous
Thu, 12/25/2008 - 03:25

Hi Paul and Nicky,

I'm really looking forward to the trip to Kerala and meeting you both along with our other fellow cyclists.  It's good to know that the trip was recommended to you by other cyclist.  Please contact me at Spandexcrusader@embarqmail.com.

Eric

You recently looked at