Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

mont blanc highlights

Anonymous
Thu, 09/11/2008 - 19:45

Hi,3 irish guys go to mount blanc! you could make a joke about that,maby after we go next year it could turn out very funny as the irish have a great sence of hummor!

anybody been on this trip we would like some advice as we have never been on one of these adventures before.

Mon, 09/15/2008 - 17:51

Hello,

As I work for Exodus I am obviously biased! However this is truly a spectacular trip. The area and views are simply stunning and the chalet is the perfect place to relax after an enjoyable days walking (the hot tub is a definite plus point!). The trip is run by Oliver Ensor who knows a whole encyclopedia of bad jokes so be prepared for some competition on the humour front.

If you have any specific questions please do not hesitate to contact one of our sales staff and if they cannot help you they will be able to refer your questions to me.

Chloe - Trip Manager

Anonymous
Sun, 09/21/2008 - 21:43

folks

just back from this trip - great experience.  Oliver an outstanding guide and will set a pace that means everyone can fully participate.  But if you want to press on then there is no problem.

Views are fantastic. Oliver keeps up a stream of interesting facts and shocking jokes.  Chalet is a great place to chill out.  Give me a shout if you want any more info, but this is a great week.

Anonymous
Sat, 11/22/2008 - 14:07

Hi,thanks for the info,have finally booked this holiday and we are looking forward to meeting new people and having a bit of crack (as we say in ireland).

One of my friends dropped out so it`s just Ross and Myself.

We are in our early 40 s and were wondering what the average age group would be,also we are not sure how much clothing to bring,we were thinking shorts and teeshirts,not realy worried about getting wet as we are well used to it in this country!

Looking forward to a dip in the hot tub!

ps.what is the night life like in Les Houches?

brian.

Mon, 12/01/2008 - 14:46

Hello Brian,

Les Houches does have a couple of bars and restaurants and if I remember rightly a small night club. However for those that still have enough energy at the end of the day it is only a short bus or taxi ride to Chamonix town centre which is bursting with clubs, bars and restaurants.

Chloe - trip Manager

Mon, 12/01/2008 - 14:46

Hello Brian,

Les Houches does have a couple of bars and restaurants and if I remember rightly a small night club. However for those that still have enough energy at the end of the day it is only a short bus or taxi ride to Chamonix town centre which is bursting with clubs, bars and restaurants.

Chloe - Trip Manager

You recently looked at