Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

MT TOUBKAL WINTER CLIMB - 16th Nov

Anonymous
Thu, 07/03/2008 - 21:14

Anyone out there going on this holiday, there are only 3 spaces left, so there must be!!!

I'm flying from Manchester, didn't fancy driving all the way to Gatwick.

Now where's my ice axe

Anonymous
Fri, 08/08/2008 - 13:21

Hiya,

Im going 3 weeks before you so will fill you in on the snow conditions when i get back!

rob

Anonymous
Wed, 10/22/2008 - 11:14

I've just received my final joining instructions from Exodus, so it looks like the holiday is on.

Further to my previous post, ThompsonFly have let me down with my flight from Manchester, so I'm having to make my way down to Gatwick afterall for an EasyJet flight.

But it looks like I'll be arriving a bit before everyone else. If anyone else is not flying on the Exodus arranged flight, drop a line on the forum.

Anonymous
Wed, 10/22/2008 - 16:42

Hi!

We're going on the holiday on the 8th Nov - it's my first winter walking trek and I'm really looking forward to it.  I've been where there are no mountains for the last few months so I'm really looking forward to the views!

Alison

Anonymous
Fri, 10/24/2008 - 19:52

Hi Andrew,

I’m on the same trip as you. Looking forward to the holiday, it’ll be my first trip to Morocco.

Peter 

Anonymous

Hi Peter and Hi Andrew,

I'm also going on the same trip as you both and really looking forward to it.  Not long to go now :-)

Moyra

Anonymous
Tue, 11/04/2008 - 10:51

Is anyone taking two pairs of boots with them? My crampon boots are very stiff and I'm not sure I want to wear them when we're doing normal scrambling/trekking!

Anonymous
Tue, 11/04/2008 - 19:48

I've been thinking the same as I don't fancy wearing my mountain boots all the time. I will probably take my normal walking boots and just use my mountain boots for the snow.

Peter

Anonymous
Thu, 11/06/2008 - 13:26

Nice one Peter, I'm glad I'm not alone. I'll probably wear my normal boots on the plane - it's not like the kit bag is the biggest thing in the world!

Cheers

Anonymous
Wed, 11/12/2008 - 15:45

Hi Peter (or anyone else)

Can you just confirm when you will be landing on Sunday, the letter I received said you would only be getting in at 22:00 GMT. Is this correct?

Think I better start packing tonight!!!!

Cheers

Anonymous
Wed, 11/12/2008 - 19:51

That's right - the flight leaves Heathrow at 1710 and lands at 2200, I suppose by the time people get their bags and get through passport control etc it will be getting on a bit. What time do you get in?

Peter

Anonymous
Thu, 11/13/2008 - 08:42

I'm flying from Gatwick Sunday morning, I got an early flight based on the info on the trip notes. Looks like I'll have some time to do some shopping on Sunday afternoon then!

You recently looked at