Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

CHILE & ARGENTINA ADVENTURE

Anonymous
Sun, 06/29/2008 - 10:59

Hi there,

If you're booked onto the Chile and Argentina Adventure (mid Dec departure) it'd be good to hear from you.

I'm joining the trip in Santiago, and my husband, Trevor, is travelling from London.

Counting the days!

Jaki (and Trevor) Wilson

My latest posts

Anonymous
Thu, 07/03/2008 - 22:30

We did this trip last year....still one of the best trips I've ever been on. The highlights were by far: Torres del Paine, Fitzroy, Perito Moreno and the Villarica Volcano in Pucon. Be sure to try the home brewery in Fitzroy. Great food. You're going to LOVE this trip!

Anonymous
Sun, 07/06/2008 - 21:20

Thanks for your good wishes! I can't wait! 21 days in a tent will be more than I've ever done under canvas before. Was it tough going at times?

Anonymous
Sat, 07/19/2008 - 23:32

There were a couple of long drives in the middle (drove northwards as we did the reverse schedule), so that was a bit gruelling, but ultimately worth it. There is no question that the highlights are packed on either end of the trip. Try to take a dip in the glacier lakes in Torres del Paine. You will never forget it.

Anonymous
Sat, 07/19/2008 - 23:35

and i should mention that we were told that we happened to be very lucky with the weather, but despite that it did get quite cold in the evenings, so bring layers. as for 21 nights in a tent, it was the longest i had ever done in terms of camping, but found it manageable.

Anonymous
Sat, 12/06/2008 - 15:26

Hello Jaki & Trevor

We are also booked on this trip and looking forward to it, though not the long wait in Madrid.  I'm sure we'll find something to while away the hours, spotting fellow Exodus travellers maybe one of them! 

Just doing some packing and remembered we'd not looked at the forum so logged on.  Trying to ensure we're prepared for all weathers but also trying to avoid taking the kitchen sink! 

Have camped for this length of time before but never over Christmas/New Year.  Is there any one thing you're looking forward too?

Regards, Denise & John

You recently looked at