Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

The Haute Route

Anonymous
Thu, 06/12/2008 - 08:09

Hi Guys & Gals

Just two weeks to go, so hope you are all fit and ready for the Haute Route.

I'm Gary (48), live in Jersey and I am Managing Director of BPP Professional Education - a training provider of professional qualifications for the finance industry. 

Looking forward to meeting you all in Geneva

Gary

Anonymous
Fri, 06/13/2008 - 11:40

Hello Gary, unfortunately its a pear shape, I'm not entirely sure the burger king diet was a wise choice in retrospect- still its not like we are on a long distance walk or anything so what's the worse that can happen? Do you think it's just the two of us? could be a cosy 2 weeks! looking forward to meeting you in Chamonix

Lee

Anonymous
Fri, 06/13/2008 - 11:40

Hello Gary, unfortunately its a pear shape, I'm not entirely sure the burger king diet was a wise choice in retrospect- still its not like we are on a long distance walk or anything so what's the worse that can happen? Do you think it's just the two of us? could be a cosy 2 weeks! looking forward to meeting you in Chamonix

Lee

Anonymous
Sat, 06/14/2008 - 10:05

Hi Lee

I think the calories might help get you up some of the steeper mountains.  I'm going to have to rely on the cakes at the refuges along the way.

Flying out on the Friday so will meet the group at Geneva airport for the bus to Chamonix.

See you there

Gary

Anonymous
Thu, 06/19/2008 - 19:15

Hi there,

Blimey, not long now.  Looking forward to meeting everyone in Geneva.  Myself and husband Iain are flying from Heathrow instead of City of London but should arrive half an hour after the rest of the group.

Can't wait to head for the hills again.  We've done a few trips with Exodus and chose this one based on the reccommendation of several people who have done it.  Let's hope it's going to be a good one.

See you next week.

Amanda 

You recently looked at