Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Disocver the Alps 21st June

Anonymous
Wed, 05/28/2008 - 19:33

Is there anyone going on this tour who like to get in touch ?  

Anonymous
Wed, 06/04/2008 - 04:11

I am joining the trip immediately following flight over from NZ - arriving Zurich on 20th and booked into Hotel Richemond at Chamonix from that date.  At present travel agent still trying to sort out best way for me to get to Chamonix from Zurich airport - it appears the transfer service from Geneva airport  likely to be used by the group isn't operational till 21st!  Look forward to meeting you.
Glenys

Anonymous
Thu, 06/05/2008 - 19:10

Thanks for responding. Hope you have a good journey over to Europe - and manage to get to the hotel without to much hassle. I'm travelling with the main group from London - but as I live in North England, I'll be staying overnight in London, to get the early morning flight.

Monica 

Anonymous
Thu, 06/12/2008 - 07:06

Nice to hear back from you.  There's been a change in my arrangements as it was proving difficult & costly to make my own way direct to Chamonix ahead of the group. It was totally stressing me out in view of the fact that I will already have been travelling for 27hrs or so by the time I reach Zurich.  I am now training to Geneva Airport & staying the night in a hotel nearby so I can meet up with the main group at the airport on the Sat morning to transfer to Chamonix. Look forward to meeting up on the 21st.
Glenys

Anonymous
Sun, 08/03/2008 - 14:18

Hi Glenys,

Hope you had a good time travelling around Europe. I was think of you waiting at Gatwick as I made my way home.  I guess by now you'll be back in New Zealand - and having a rest. I was pretty shattered after the week in the Alps! I've got some photos I think you might like - but I don't think I can sent it via this forum -  my email address is 'monicatuk@yahoo.co.uk' - if you sent me your email address I have a go at sending you the photos.

Take care

Monica  

You recently looked at