Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Morocco Atlas Mountains Mt Toubkal 22nd June

Anonymous
Thu, 05/15/2008 - 14:36

I am looking forward to meeting everyone who is going on the Mount Toubkal trek on 22nd June

Anonymous
Thu, 05/29/2008 - 21:22

jocelyn + dave are looking forward to meeting you all in Marrakech + having the holiday of a life time!!!

Mon, 06/16/2008 - 08:05

Hi guys,

I'm flying out on the 21st for this trip. Is this the same trip, as yours seems to be on the Sunday, whilst mine on the Saturday?

Cheers,

Nick

Anonymous
Mon, 06/16/2008 - 19:06

Hi there - I think that there are a couple of trips running at around the same time, TMT that departs on 21st (two week trip) and TMM that departs 22nd (just the one week)... it is most confusing! Tragically for me, I am only able to squeeze in the one week for TMM, but I am sure it will still be a great trip

Anyway, looking forward to meeting all you TMM folks, or any stragglers from TMT that happen to miss the bus and get stuck in Marrakech :o)

Cheers, Annie

Anonymous
Mon, 06/16/2008 - 19:21

ha! i'll probably be one of the stragglers!! enjoy! jos

Anonymous
Mon, 06/16/2008 - 22:09

Hi all, Im also on the Toubkal high atlas trip departing on the 21st. Its my first real trek outside the UK. Is this anyone elses first trip?

Luke

Anonymous
Tue, 06/17/2008 - 09:58

Hi Annie,

I think you are right that even though it is only 1 week it will still be a fantatsic trip, even if challenging and tough (but I am sure I will be questioning that this time next week when all of the hard work has started). I am looking forward to meeting everybody from the group. I am one of the group who are flying in to Marrakech from Manchester and arriving at the hotel later than the main group who booked the flight and land with Exodus. I believe there are 7 of us flying down from Manchester but I only know three of the others. So hopefully I will see you on Sunday night or Monday morning dependant upon what time we arrive.

Anonymous
Mon, 06/16/2008 - 19:20

hey! It is the same trip. we fly out on 21st also. but the actual 'trip' trip starts on the 22nd?? Not sure if i'm ready for it tho!! :-) cu nxt wk, jos

Wed, 06/18/2008 - 13:22

Luke,

It's certainly not my first trip outside the UK, but only my second with Exodus. My first with Exodus was to climb Kili in 2005. It was great!! Well organised and every detail thought of. So all in all, just sit back and enjoy.

See you on saturday, Nick

Wed, 06/18/2008 - 13:25

Annie,

Thanks for the clarification. I have to say, i was getting a little worried.

Jos,

I'm not sure whether i'm ready for it either, but hey, what's a blister or two between walkers!

Nick

Anonymous
Fri, 06/20/2008 - 21:22

I am in the middle of packing for TMT.  I am having trouble fitting everything in!  After my sleeping bag, wipes wipes and more wipes, torch, insect repellant etc and walking gear, dont have much room for anything else.

Looking forward to a good trip if I ever get packed. 

Julia

You recently looked at