Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Vietnam Adventure

Anonymous
Mon, 04/07/2008 - 19:35

Hi there,

Anyone doing the Vietnam Adventure trip leaving on 14 Jun?

Sally

My latest posts

Anonymous
Fri, 04/11/2008 - 09:24

Hi Sally

I'm going to be on the trip with you! 

Jo

Anonymous
Thu, 04/17/2008 - 18:48

Hello!

Nice to know it won't be just me then!  Have just got my passport back with the visa so it seems more realistic now!

Are you meeting us there or travelling out on the pre-booked flights?

Sally

Anonymous
Tue, 04/22/2008 - 12:21

Yeah i am wondering though if it will just be the two of us!  I'm going out on the pre-booked flight, what about you?  You're more organised than me with your visa, i'm still trying to find a photo booth to get my passport sized photo!

Jo

Anonymous
Sun, 05/04/2008 - 23:10

I'm going out on the pre-booked flights, fingers crossed it's not T5!!  I was just getting excited early getting the visa done so soon!  Just over a month to go, can't wait!

Sally

Anonymous
Tue, 05/13/2008 - 18:22

Hey Guys

I will be joining you both on this trip.  Cant wait!

Michelle

Anonymous
Sun, 05/18/2008 - 12:46

Hello!  Nice to see the numbers rising!  I guess we must be getting the flight details through soon, 4 weeks today and we'll be there!

Sally

Anonymous
Tue, 05/20/2008 - 11:22

Welcome Michelle!

My visa arrived the other day and as Sally said it all feels real now!  I'm slowly wading my way through the Lonely Planet guide getting ideas for what i want to do when we have some free time.

Michelle - are you travelling out with us?  I'm going to get to Heathrow nice and early so that i can get a good seat on the flight. I'm sure we'll all meet in the queue but in case not does anyone fancy arranging a meeting point?

Jo

Anonymous
Sat, 05/24/2008 - 22:28

Hi girls! We are on the trip too. Our names are Kay and Kenny D. Looking forward to meeting everyone. We picked up our visas from the embassy on Friday so whoopee all we need now is malaria pills and our vietnam books from Amazon and of course to get packing. See y'all in the queue with Exodus tags on bags.

Anonymous
Wed, 06/11/2008 - 17:18

Hi Not long till we go now!  Is every one set to go?

Jo - I will be at Heathrow nice and early too! Would be good to meet up. Any ideas where?

Michelle 

You recently looked at