Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Tunisia Roman Sahara 29 March

Anonymous
Sat, 03/08/2008 - 20:12

I always enjoyed getting the list of participants from Exodus but now 'nanny state' won't allow this I hope to hear from others on this trip. I'm Angela Parkes, in my sixties, but still teaching and, in spite of funny knees, looking forward to Roman remains etc. I've been to Tunisia before but only the north around Tunis

I look forward to hearing from anyone else going.

My latest posts

Anonymous
Mon, 03/10/2008 - 22:19

Hi Angela M Parkes and anyone else joining this trip.  My wife Anne and myself are going to be with you and are both looking forward to another trip with Exodus.  We've never been to Tunisia before but we're certain it will be excellent ~ even a night in a tent in the desert.  We're in our mid-fifties but both firmly believe we're 21.  Would love to hear from anyone else going on this holiday.

Anonymous
Wed, 03/26/2008 - 20:24

Well Angela, Is it just you, my wife and me going on this Sahara, or can it be there are a host of others who don't look at this web-site?  Must say I'm really looking forward to it now and have been nerdy enough to look at the general areas we'll visit on Google earth, as there are attached images which give a good idea of what each area will be like.  Have logged in regularly to this forum in case there were new entries, but without that success.  So, look forward to meeting you at an airport somewhere.  We're flying from Heathrow on TU0791 at 16:20.  Joe

Anonymous
Fri, 03/28/2008 - 14:23

Hi Jo!

Yes, it's me again. Pity people don't look at the web site as it's always good to have some contact with other members of the group.

See you at Heathrow tomorrow - I only hope the chaos at T5 doesn't have a knock-on effect. Thank goodness we're not flying BA!

Hope the weather with be at any rate halfway decent - but anything will be better than here! Am packing T-shirts in hope!

Angela

You recently looked at