Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Classic Dolomites

Anonymous
Tue, 02/19/2008 - 22:15

Hi anyone on Classic Dolomites trip 29th June. I am flying into Venice instead of group flight wondered if anyone had worked out Italien public transport links or if interested in sharing hire car to Villa bassa.

Anonymous
Thu, 02/21/2008 - 10:02

Hi Judy

I did Classic Dolomites last year, it was a fantastic trip I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. The only thing i would say is the transfer from Venice is over 3 hours, so I dont know if public transport would be a good idea!!

Sara B

Anonymous
Thu, 05/08/2008 - 12:20

My SO and I will be on this trip..looking forward to the 3hr transfer...lol..

see you there

Anonymous

Jonathan & Mandy

Anonymous
Tue, 05/27/2008 - 12:17

Hi guys and anyone else going on the trip!  Look forward to meeting you all in a few weeks.  I haven't been on a holiday like this before and am very excited, just hope I remember to pack everything!  The pics look beautiful on the website.  My mates went there independently last year and had a brill time.  Are you flying from Gatwick?

Su

Anonymous
Sun, 06/01/2008 - 14:52

Jonathan & Mandy

Hi Su

Yes we are flying from Gatwick so look forward to meeting you there.  We went on our first holiday like this a couple of years ago in the Spanish Alpujeras and had a great time - so this is our second time around.  We are really looking forward to the trip.

M&J  

Anonymous
Mon, 05/26/2008 - 08:44

Hi who else is going to the Dolomites on 29th June 08? We are Terry and Lesley (husband and wife). We walk mainly in the Yorkshire and the Lake District. We are looking forward to seeing the mountains in summer as we usually only see them covered in snow when sking.

Does any one know which maps to get for the area and from where.

Lesley

Sat, 06/07/2008 - 15:51

hi

Is anyone going on the 22nd June.  My sister and I are going (Lynne and Carole Richards)..so see you there!!!

Anonymous
Mon, 06/09/2008 - 19:41

Hi, I am going on the Dolomites trip on 22nd June, look forward to meeting you!

Roderick

Anonymous
Sun, 06/15/2008 - 17:50

Yes I will be there as well with a couple of friends.

Richard

Anonymous
Thu, 06/12/2008 - 23:15

Hi there, I am going on this trip on 29 June, I'm really looking forward to it the photos look amazing and I'm sure we will all have a great time.

Cheers,

Craig.

You recently looked at