Seven Continents – A Whole World of Experiences
Starting in August, Exodus we will be giving away seven amazing adventure holidays to seven lucky fans of Exodus Travels. You need to be in it to win it, so become a Facebook fan (if you’re not already), click on the ‘Sweepstakes’ tab on our fan page and just enter your details and you will be entered in the draw to win a holiday.
To showcase our enormous range of holidays, each month we will be giving away a holiday to a different continent. Exodus offers holidays to all seven continents so you could be visiting anywhere from Europe to South America. The most coveted destination must be Antarctica and one month’s lucky winner will be following in the footsteps of Shackleton and will experience Antarctica first-hand – courtesy of Exodus.
For competition update click here.
Fantastic prizes available over the next seven months are:
1. Trekking in New Zealand (TLZ) - Oceania (December 2010 Winner - Len Richardson)
2. Inca Trail in Peru (TPT) – South America - (September 2010 Winner - Katriona (aka Katie) Mackinlay)
3. A Lapland Adventure & Icehotel in Sweden (CSI) - Europe (August 2010 Winner - Kathy Kerr)
4. The National Parks of the West in the USA (AFL) – North America (October 2010 Winner - Bernard Malcolm Jones)
5. Cycling in Vietnam (MOV) - Asia (November 2010 Winner - Louise Miller)
6. Classic Kenya Safari (AYM) - Africa (January 2011 Winner - Barbara Criddle)
7. Antarctica Explorer (PSX) - Antarctica
We will pick one winner each month, so if you sign up now your name will be in the hat each month from August until February next year – so you will have seven chances to win one of seven holidays! (If you are already one of our loyal fans then you just need to enter your details on the ‘Enter Sweepstakes’ tab and that’s you done).
Remember, you need to be in it to win it!
So, what are you waiting for? Enter here.
Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. The competition can only be entered by creating and/or logging in to a Facebook account. Entries by other means will not be accepted.
3. Excludes any Exodus employees or their families or anyone connected with the administration of the competition.
4. The winners will be selected by Exodus at random from all eligible entries received via Facebook. For each month, from August 2010 to February 2011, the prize will be one Exodus holiday for one adult.
5. The cost of optional activities and travel insurance is not included in the prize.
6. The closing date for entry each month is the last day of the month. The competition closes on 28 February 2011.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they are able to accept the prize as set out in accordance with these terms and conditions. Exodus Travels Ltd reserves the right to exclude entrants and withhold the prize for violating any of these terms and conditions.
10. The prize is subject to availability and the holiday departure date must be no later than 31 December 2011.
11. No cash or other alternative is available and the prize cannot be transferred. If a winner is unable to join one of the trips (e.g. due to health reasons) then they may be able to switch to an alternative Exodus holiday of equivalent value to the prize.
12. The winner will be selected at random each month that the competition is open for, from all the entries received on or before the last day of that month. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The seven trips given as prizes are: Trekking in New Zealand (TLZ), Inca Trail (TPT), Lapland Adventure & Icehotel (CSI), National Parks of the West (AFL), Cycling Vietnam (MOV), Classic Kenya Safari (AYM), Antarctica Explorer (PSX).
14. The prize is a full-package holiday and includes flights from London (Overseas residents can either join in London or take the trip land-only). Accommodation will be on a twin-share basis.
15. The winner agrees that their name may be used in all required publicity material.
16. By entering the competition, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions as well as Exodus' standard booking conditions.
17. The winners will be notified by email using the email address supplied and must confirm in writing they accept the prize within 21 days. If any prize is not claimed with 21 days then another winner will be selected.
18. Winners will be requested to take a small number of photographs on their trip to be published by Exodus in promotional collateral.