Last minute departures
- Wildlife & Polar
- Types of Holiday
Popular Walking holiday
Try a host of different activities in glorious Turkish surroundings.
A couple of weeks after your return we'll send you our 'Welcome Home' email in which you'll find a link to your own personalised review. It takes just a few minutes to complete and you will automatically be entered in to our monthly draw to win Exodus vouchers worth £250 off your next holiday.
If you've travelled with us and didn't review your holiday at the time but would like to do so now, please click here to review your Exodus adventure now.
2) Only one review per person per holiday is accepted.
3) Your holiday review must be received no later than 31 January 2013.
4) No cash or other alternative is available and the prize cannot be transferred.
5) The winners will be selected at random on 31 January 2013, from all the entries received. No correspondence will be entered into.
6) The winners will be notified by email using the email address supplied. If any prize is not claimed with 21 days then another winner will be selected.
7) Excludes any Exodus employees or their families or anyone connected with the administration of the competition.
The following winners were randomly selected by us from all the reviews submitted between the competition dates for our 2012 adventures.
January - Janet Roberts - A Taste of Cuba
February - Jenny Cannard - Finnish Winter Activities
September - Arthur Gidlow - Peru Explorer
October - Holly Quinn-Parsons - Essential Peru
November - Helen Garner - Everest Basecamp
December - Charles Kinsey - Photographic Safari
January - Jon Green - Cycling Cuba
March - Gail Wilson - Discover Sri Lanka
April - Kelly Holmes - Everest Base Cam
September - Mike Mosdell - Thai Hilltribes & The River Kwai
October - Gillian Court - Lycian Activity Week
December - Margaret Earl - South India Explored
February - Anthony Lung - Finnish Winter Adventure
September - Katy Macey - Discover Costa Rica
November - Philip Goodwin - The Simien Mountains Trek
December - Kirsten Jolly - Cycling Cuba