Job vacancy offer is now closed
This is a new role created by Exodus in Australia to ambitiously drive international sales revenues.
The successful candidate must be very pro-active and genuinely drive new business and routes to market.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 14th July 2011
1. Establish and lead a small DIRECT team in Australia. Promotion, Advertising, Sales & Administration.
2. Drive effective 3rd party agency distribution and establish Exodus as the leading provider of active adventure holidays. (Biking and Trekking product ranges)
1. Identify and exploit all the possible opportunities for the growth of Trekking and Biking sales in Australasia.
2. Deliver monthly sales targets.
3. Pro-actively analyse and report on results. Statistical information to be 100% accurate and presented in a digestible form - with conclusions and action plans.
4. Build presence at the relevant Trade Expos in Australia and New Zealand.
5. Responsible for the distribution of the Exodus Active Compendium and International Cycling brochure.
6. Maximise the potential of the new relationship with Intrepid My Adventure Store retail network.
7. Provide Training to Peregrine/Intrepid ASM’s on Exodus product range. Nurture some growth of sales through this network.
8. Maintain relationship with Peregrine and maximise opportunities for Exodus whilst identifying other potential routes to market.
9. Work closely with House of Travel NZ as a ‘preferred agent’ to continue growing Exodus in New Zealand.
Australasia Sales Territory:
Melbourne Base: The successful candidate will be based in Melbourne, Australia.
The right candidate must be highly self motivated.
Extended periods of time ‘on the road’ can be lonely and the successful candidate must be comfortable with this reality.
To request a full job specification please contact the Sales & Marketing Director, Ben Roseveare
Or post/email your CV and letter of application with details of your current salary to him at:
Exodus Travels, Grange Mills, Weir Road, London. SW12 0NE
The closing date for applications is Thursday 14th July 2011.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE