Employment offer now closed
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join Exodus Travels - the UK’s leading adventure travel company. We are looking for a Marketing Executive to support the delivery of our direct mail campaigns including brochure launches. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Executive, you will be involved in all aspects of offline direct mail production including data selection, copywriting, creative agency and printer briefing, image selection, budget control and measurement of results. In addition you will be responsible for proofing and copyediting Trip Notes, assisting with enhancing the quality of customer data and co-ordinating the collection of information and images from staff returning from Exodus trips. You may also be required to support other marketing activities.
This is a varied role in a busy travel marketing team. We are looking for a team player who can demonstrate a willingness to ‘pitch in’ where and when necessary.
• Good working knowledge of Excel – data manipulation will be a key part of the role
• Ability to write accurate, motivating marketing copy – can you inspire someone to book a holiday?
• Highly organised with good attention to detail – we don’t like spelling or grammar errors in our work!
• Previous experience of direct marketing, especially offline
• Experience of working with CRM systems e.g. FastStats/Cascade
• Knowledge of customer data segmentation techniques
• Marketing degree, Tourism degree or CIM diploma
• Travel industry experience and/or be well travelled
• Solid computer skills, especially Microsoft Outlook, Word and Powerpoint
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
Closing Date: Monday 22 August 2011
Download full job description
To apply please post or email your CV and letter of application to:
London SW12 0NE
Tel: 020 8772 3919
The closing date for applications is Monday 22nd August 2011 and interviews will be held at our London office.
Previous applicants need not reapply
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE