Offer now closed
An excellent opportunity has arisen for the right candidate within the Exodus Costings & Inventory team. The role will involve setting prices for the Exodus brochure portfolio, analysing pricing trends and competitor activity. The role requires a strong team player, with excellent commercial experience and an ability to work under pressure.
As Senior Ground Contracts & Flight Inventory Executive you will be working alongside the Costings & Inventory Manager, assisting the team with identifying pricing issues, suggesting creative solutions to any pricing issues which arise. You will also be involved in the pricing of our trips, negotiating with Trip Managers and will oversee all flight contracts that are received.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven Commercial experience within the Travel industry is essential
- Strong understanding of both ground and airline contracts
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Analyse complicated contracts
- Numerical with excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- CRS experience is desirable
Salary: £21 - 23k
Download the Job Specification
Please apply by email or send a CV with covering letter including current salary details by 16th July to:
Andy Gibbins (Costings Manager),
Exodus Travels Limited,
Grange Mills, Weir Road,
London SW12 0NE
No telephone enquiries please.
NB: Interviews will be held at our London office and only successful applicants will be contacted.