A full time position has arisen in our Marketing Department for a Digital Marketing Executive. Offer now closed.
The Marketing Department are looking for someone who will be responsible for managing, on a day-to-day basis, the set-up and delivery of Email Marketing campaigns. The focus is on customer acquisition and retention and delivery of consistent brand messages through all communication channels. You will also provide general support to the Marketing team (both on- and offline) on ad hoc tasks and projects as and when required.
Person Specification/Key Requirements
1. Knowledge of ecommerce marketing and web applications.
2. Previous experience in online marketing.
3. An appreciation of the fundamentals of marketing and implementation of the marketing mix.
4. Excellent written skills - this role involves copywriting.
5. A passion for customers and a driving desire to get to know them better.
6. Confidence and good negotiation skills to deal with outside suppliers.
7. Evidence of strong communication and motivational skills.
8. Commercially aware with sound decision-making skills based on business and brand objectives.
9. Highly organised with good project management abilities.
10. Imaginative, creative and organised.
11. Strong I.T. skills especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Basic understanding of HTML/Dreamweaver (essential), Photoshop, web analytics, Business Objects and experience of delivering email marketing campaigns of high advantage.
12. Capable of working as part of a team or on their own initiative.
13. Well travelled with a real passion for adventure.
To request a full job specification please contact the Marketing Manager, Robert Dixon, or post/email your CV and letter of application with details of your current salary to him at:
Email: Robert Dixon
The closing date for applications is Friday 13th February and interviews will be held at our London office.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.