This job offer is now closed
This is a new role on the sales team of the UK’s leading adventure travel company.
We are looking for a highly self motivated individual to help exceed an ambitious set of agency sales targets.
Salary (OTE): £25,000
On Target Earnings: Up to £35,000 (depending on performance and commission earnings)
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 06th July 2011
Person Specification/Key Requirements
Primary objective to deliver increased growth in UK Agency Network:
1. Exceed passenger sales and revenue targets.
2. Deliver growth from key agency accounts.
3. Find new Agents (in the North) who are willing and capable of selling the Exodus product range.
4. Maximise and establish a separate network of Polar Sales agencies.
5. Provide product training, presentations and slide shows for the Agency network.
6. Liaise with Agents and attend travel shows and trade fairs.
7. Attend and deliver Exodus consumer facing slideshows in the Northern sales territory.
Northern Sales Territory:
1. Northern Base: Ideally the successful candidate will already be based in the North of the UK.
2. London Base: Applications considered on the understanding that you will be ‘on the road’ for a minimum of two weeks every month.
The right candidate must be highly self motivated.
Extended periods of time ‘on the road’ can be lonely and the successful candidate must be comfortable with this reality.
To request a full job specification please contact the UK Agency Sales Manager, Dan Jackson
Or post/email your CV and letter of application with details of your current salary to him at:
Exodus Travels, Grange Mills, Weir Road, London. SW12 0NE
Email: Dan Jackson
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 06th July 2011 and interviews will be held at our London office.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE