Employment offer is now closed.
We are looking for two enthusiastic individuals to join our Product & Operations department.
Liasing with overseas suppliers, tour leaders and internal departments, your main role will be to handle the ground operations for a selection of itineraries - one role will have a specific Africa focus, while the other will primarily be Asia focussed, but will also involve assisting Africa and Americas teams, providing cover and support during busy periods.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
• Support the regional team by taking care of some of the day-to-day operational communications with the suppliers in your area.
• Ensure that all client and group services are confirmed with suppliers.
• Update suppliers and leaders with all necessary information to ensure the smooth running of the itinerary.
• Liase with internal departments and clients regarding any additional operational requirements.
• Assist Product & Operations Executives in maintaining the internal reservation system and company database in relation to the trips in the stated region.
• Perform general administrative duties within the team.
• Organisational and time management skills.
• A good eye for detail.
• Understanding of MS Office Packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Previous experience within the travel industry, especially within an operations or leading role is an advantage, as is expertise within a specific activity or area (e.g. Walking & trekking, Africa etc) and a commitment to Responsible Tourism.
Working hours and benefits
• Full time (9:30am to 5:30pm, Mon-Fri).
• Occasional weekend operational cover.
• 20 days holiday per annum (rising 1 day per year after 3 years service to 25 days).
• Overseas travel related to position.
• Pension Scheme after qualifying period.
• Concessions on Exodus holidays and with other Tui companies.
Based: Balham, London SW12.
Reporting to: Relevant Regional Product & Operations Manager.
Direct Reports: None.
Salary: £15-20K (plus bonus), depending on experience.
If you are interested please send your CV and covering letter, indicating which position you wish to be considered for, to:
Emma Garrick (Asia Regional Manager)
Exodus Travels Ltd, Grange Mills, Weir Road, Balham, London SW12 0NE
NB: All applications will be considered for both positions - however we request that you specify your preferred role (Africa or Asia/worldwide).
Application deadline -
No telephone enquiries please.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Interviews will be held at our London office.